Journaling can be incredibly difficult for so many people. For some, of course it comes naturally. But others really need to put a lot of effort in to get anything down on paper. That’s why we’re writing this Silk and Sonder review. Silk and Sonder takes the guesswork out and it’s so much more than just a journal.
Silk and Sonder Review
The Silk and Sonder review really does it no justice. You have to grab your own to really get what we’re saying. But, here’s what the Silk and Sonder journal contains:
- Mood tracker
- Habit tracker
- Sleep tracker
- Coloring page(s)
- Daily “one thing” prompts, encouraging you to name one thing you can do that day to make your day easier
- Reflections for the previous month
- Intention-setting for the month ahead (focusing on spiritual and physical health, personal goals, professional goals, money management and key relationships)
- Custom workbook pages that reflect that month’s theme (for January 2023, there was an “Abundance Jar” activity, a year in review section, a dream life section and a few abundance-themed journal prompts
- Gratitude log
- Notes pages
And, that’s just the beginning. That’s what the company offers you. If you’re creative, you can expand this even further. AND, there are virtual events once you’re a part of the Silk and Sonder community!
What’s the Catch?
Here’s what could stop you. There’s a monthly fee for the planner. But, as someone who has probably spent THOUSANDS of dollars on planner after planner with none of them being what I wanted, this saves money over time. Mainly because it’s literally everything you need all in one. I honestly haven’t found anything better. So, yep. We promote Silk and Sonder.
If you want to learn more, click the link below. If it’s not for you, that’s okay too. Everyone is looking for something different.
Talk to you again soon!
Silk and Sonder Monthly Subscription
INCLUDED IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Monthly Wellness Planners – daily / weekly / monthly calendar spreads, trackers for habits, moods, meals, and more, journaling prompts and evidence-based exercises.
- 21-Day Journaling Program – guided audio reflections to build the journaling habit and boost moods.
- Members-Only Community and App – personalized prompts, affirmations, and peer-to-peer support.
- Community Events – virtual classes and workshops to get the most out of your membership.