UNDER CONSTRUCTION: COMING SOON
Dog Puzzles: Puzzles are an excellent tool to use in cases of anxiety. Whether your dog has separation anxiety, general anxiety, car anxiety, or otherwise, this helps keep her mind busy (and is mentally stimulating) which is critical for her happiness. Take a look below at Drake’s favorites:
OUTWARD HOUND PUZZLE
- Wipe clean
- NEW WAYS TO LEARN & PLAY: As one of the newest, and most versatile dog games, the Dog Brick presents your pup with a new challenge every time they play with it.
- FLIP, FIND & SLIDE: Complete with 3 different treat feeding features, the Nina Ottosson Dog Brick is made with easy open-close flip compartments to hide treats in, and comes with separate, removable bone puzzle pieces that offer an even more interesting challenge to seeking and eating treats! Your dog can easily slide and move each flip compartment to reveal even more hidden treats.
- PUZZLE FUN: The Nina Ottosson Dog Brick is a great way to engage your dog, even when you’re not in the room. This treat training dog game occupies anxious dogs and entertains dogs when they become bored helping prevent destructive behaviors.
- LEVEL 2 CHALLENGE: Different from the level 1 Nina Ottosson Dog games, level 2 dog games like this Dog Brick offer increased stimulation and learning options that your dog to benefit from the mental challenges dog games present and grow through interaction and fun with you!
- EASY TO CLEAN – Hand wash with soap and water, rise and dry
- material_type: Plastic