36″ Jumbo Bully Sticks – Extra Large, Extra Long-Lasting!
A perfectly sized bully treat for those larger and tenacious chewers.
Why pet parents (and their pups) choose our bully sticks:
- Made from one natural ingredient: 100% beef pizzle. That’s it!
- Low-fat with zero additives, a great source of amino acids to support dogs’ bodies
- Low Odor – Washed, dried, and baked to zap away stinky smells and lingering bacteria
- Mentally stimulate dogs while cleaning plaque from their pearly whites
- Ethically sourced from happy, grass-fed cows that live on regional family run on local ranches farms in South America
Made with 1 natural ingredient
The bully stick creation begins with a bull’s err…private parts, also known as their pizzle. Our beef is sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle in Venezuela. They supply the world with the highest quality beef products. We like to think our bully sticks are grown in fields and not made in factories, so we use beef that’s free of pesticides, GMOs, and artificial additives.
Baked to beefy perfection
Once we have the goods, the raw pizzle is cleaned, drained, dried, and baked. Proper cleaning and drying are key to reducing the stinky odor that other bully sticks have. We also take an extra step by cooking our sticks in the oven to kill any bacteria. Then, they’re ready for Fido! And as always, we don’t use any chemicals, additives, or preservatives to make our chews.
A safe and nutritious way to chew
Pet parents trust our bully sticks because they’re fresh and fully digestible. Bully sticks break down and don’t splinter, so they’re a safe alternative to rawhides. Beef pizzle is also a great source of amino acids to support a dog’s brain, coat, and body. Bully sticks will entertain your dog while cleaning their teeth and because they’re low-odor, you won’t have to smell them!
Jumbo Bully Sticks are best for moderate to heavy chewers. 36″ size is ideal for large and extra large dog breeds.
There are no reviews yet.